Teresa’s Every Day Meat Loaf
- ⅔ C. dry bread crumbs
- 1 C milk
- 1 ½ to 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 beaten eggs
- ¼ C chopped onions
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp sage
Soak bread crumbs in milk. Add beaten eggs, meat, onions, and seasoning to the milk. Mix well and put in greased loaf pan. Cover with the following sauce:
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ C catsup
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp mustard
Bake 45 to 50 minutes
Easy Chicken Soup
- Remove chicken from the bones and tear up into smaller pieces
- Add 2 boxes soup stock (I used 2 of the 32 ounce sizes)
- I added 2 carrots cut up, 2 stalks of celery cut up,1 small onion, and some garlic. Honestly, you can add as much or as little of these things that you like.
- Then it looked a little runny and I knew that Daryl hates homemade noodles, so I added a packet of the pasta mixes that you can usually get on sale for a $1. I had creamy chicken with noodles and into the pot it went. I left it simmer for about 30 minutes and just like that it was done.
- I almost forgot. I also added some butter to the soup
Japanese Chicken Wings
2 lbs chicken wings
½ cup soy sauce
½ cup sugar
¼ tsp crushed red pepper
1 clove garlic, crushed
¼ cup honey
Marinate chicken in the above ingredients overnight
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Line 9×13 pan with tin foil or parchment paper and put chicken on it
Bake for about an hour or until chicken is done.
3 cups of Crispix cereal
- 1/2 cup of salted peanuts
- 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of corn syrup
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- In a large bowl combine cereal and peanuts, Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine brown sugar and corn syrup. Microwave high for 30 to 60 seconds or until sugar is dissolved, stirring several times.
- Immediately stir in peanut butter until smooth
- Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Pour mixture onto parchment paper to dry.
- Break apart to eat
- 3 cups croutons
- 2 lbs of sausage (browned and drained)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 t. prepared mustard
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 pkg frozen hash browns
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Put croutons, sausage and 2 cups cheese in 9×13 ” ungreased pan in order given.
- Combine eggs, 2 1/2 cups milk, mustard, & salt.
- Pour over mixture in pan and refrigerate over night.
- In the morning combine the soup and 1/2 cup milk. Pour over casserole.
- Put frozen has browns on top and top with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 300 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. *** I baked at 350 for 1 1/2 hours
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting
- Stick of Butter
- 1 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup of coconut
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of butterscotch chips
- 1 cup of nuts
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- Turn oven to 350 degrees
- Melt butter in pan while oven it warming up
- Add graham crackers on top of melted butter
- Layer coconut on top of graham crackers
- Add chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and nuts on top of coconuts
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk on top of last layer
- Bake until lightly brown
- 3 cups of flour
- 5 eggs
- Put flour in bowl and add eggs
- Mix together until manageable
- Add small amounts of water if needed
- Put on floured counter top and knead until it doesn’t stick and won’t take any more flour
- Noodles will need to rest for a little bit, so put large pan of water on stove and bring to a boil
- Add salt to water
- Roll noodles out thin and cut to desired width
- Add noodles to water and when they float they are done
- 3 pieces of salmon
- 3 cloves of garlic
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- tin foil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Take tin foil and tear off 3 pieces large enough for salmon pieces
- Add small amount of oil to tin foil and place salmon on top
- Drizzle oil on top of salmon and season with salt
- Add a few drops of lemon juice on top
- Add one pressed clove of garlic to the top of each salmon
- Fold tin foil to make pocket for salmon. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 4 cups cut rhubarb
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 ½ tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- ¼ cup water
- Red food coloring
- Cook in saucepan over medium heat until thick
- 2 cups uncooked pasta
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cups crumbled cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook pasta and drain.
- In a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute.
- Stir in flour and salt/pepper until smooth, gradually add milk.
- Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 1 – 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat and stir in 2 cups of cheese until melted.
- Add pasta & 1/4 cup bacon to cheese sauce.
- Transfer to a greased baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake 5 – 10 minutes longer
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Toss potatoes with oil, seasoning and garlic. Add cheese and mix lightly
- Spread potatoes in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan and bake approximately 30 minutes or until tender.